Are There Any Andromeda Fans Still Out There??

General Chit-Chat (not necesserily Andromeda) is welcome here.
Sandman799
What is 2 + 5?: 7

Are There Any Andromeda Fans Still Out There??

Post by Sandman799 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:48 pm

Well I'm wondering if there are any of my fellow Andromeda fans and collectors still out there??? Or am I the last one left?
Well if there are any of you still out there I have fabulous news.... In the next couple months there might be a good chance for all of you out there to get yourselves some of the last remaining Andromeda props and costumes available... If things go the right direction then there will be a huge effort to sell off all remaining costumes and props and production materials and set dec and other items, the lot is fairly large and should be more then one or two items for everyone and the items will be sold off on eBay and through direct sales and whatever way we can come up with to get this stuff out to the remaining fans and collectors so stay tuned and I will update this post as things progress so keep your fingers crossed and hope everything turns out right and keep watching.... Any questions or comments please feel free to contact me

Sandman

Sandman799

Re: Are There Any Andromeda Fans Still Out There??

Post by Sandman799 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:00 pm

******************INFORMATION UPDATE****************
Just so everyone knows that this potential sale is not being ran by legends Memorabelia as they are leaving the prop business. If everything goes as planned I will be selling off all of the props and costumes I have and plan on having.... The amount of items will be substantial and when or if I have the items in possession I will let all of you know when you can expect the sale to begin and rest assured there will be something for everyone and at bargain prices you will love and anyone and everyone will be able to own a part of this dearly beloved show

Thanks
Sandman

banshee
Site Admin
What is 2 + 5?: 0

Post by banshee » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:07 pm

Ooh, exciting! Can't wait to hear the news!

mizor

Post by mizor » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:36 pm

that does sound interesting. Please keep us posted as events evolve

Sandman799

Post by Sandman799 » Thu May 17, 2012 12:51 am

Hey guys and girls I finally got in a decent shipment of Andromeda Screen used ans screen worn stuff to sell and have already listed a few items on eBay, we've sold several items already and have several items currently listed and will be adding more every couple days until the current stock has been sold through, we are working on getting in more stuff as soon as we can work it out so hopefully a lot more stuff to come soon.. You can contacts through this forum or at sandman799@msn.com to buy or ask questions, also check eBay and watch our seller account, as far as I know we are the only seller with Andromeda props and costumes selling on eBay right now... We have a lot to sell for now and more to come in the future

Bill

poundpuppy29

Post by poundpuppy29 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:56 pm

I finally got the series on DVD I am on the last 4 eps of season 1 I really like Trance, Harper, Beka so far
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254 ... dasig3.jpg
My Fav Scifi & Fantasy TV Shows, Movies & Franchises, My Fav Characters & Ships, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom

mizor

Post by mizor » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:46 am

Happy watching. and don't be a stranger to the board.