Favorite Couple?

Your thoughts, questions & discussions about Andromeda Episodes for all seasons.
poundpuppy29
What is 2 + 5?: 7

Re: Favorite Couple?

Post by poundpuppy29 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:36 am

I am just watching this series for the first time I watched 2 eps online to convince me that I want to watch it all the way through. I have read your posts and very curious to see what I think I am almost through season 1 and so far the only real ship I think I like Harper & Trance I see the writers setting up Beka & Tyr and Dylan & Rommie I am not sure why they went this way with Dylan & Rommie.
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254 ... dasig3.jpg
My Fav Scifi & Fantasy TV Shows, Movies & Franchises, My Fav Characters & Ships, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom

mizor

Post by mizor » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:54 am

Sometimes you will hear about a captain loving his ship. I guess the writers thought it might be fun if the ship could love the captain back.

banshee
Site Admin
What is 2 + 5?: 0

Post by banshee » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:46 am

It's interesting that you mention Dylan and Rommie and the relationship, as there's an episode in Season 1 that asks the same sort of questions. I always found Dylan & Rommie's relationship intriguing because of their shared grief, and Rommie coming to grips with who and what she is.

There is always a special place in my heart for Trance & Harper, though. Always :)

mizor

Post by mizor » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:42 pm

Harper/Trance are my favorite couple as well.